Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Final Countdown!

I'm sooooooo excited to be leaving in less than 24 hours! For those of you who don't know, Katy J. and I are going to the Philippines. We will be visiting the island of Cebu, Bohol, and hopefully Boracay. For those of you who travel vicariously through my blog, get ready for a good time!
Ok, ok, I know this isn't a photo from the Philippines, but I have to show off the capabilities of my new digital SLR!!! Have you ever tried to sneak up on a hummingbird? It takes a little practice...but I finally captured a great shot of Hector the Hummingbird at my house.

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow Ms. Fancy Pants! That's a great camera. I'm jealous. can't wait to follow your trip and wave to you from Mindanao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! I am going to need to check out ur new camera! Great pic!! Have a wonderful time, look forward to following the adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to being your blog stalker! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeanette - those shots are amazing. I can't wait to stalk your blog too! Have fun in the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete